Tuesday 10 April 2018, 7.00pm in Adforton Village Hall. To consider planning application at The Granary, Adforton Link to application
Members of the public are welcome, and will have the opportunity to speak before a decision is taken.
The next ordinary meeting will be on Tuesday 17th April,
Adforton Brampton Bryan Village Hall at 7.30pm.
Consultation on Neighbourhood Plan : 16 March 2018 to 27 April 2018
This link takes you to Border Group Neighbourhood Development Plan on Herefordshire Council’s website.
The plan can be viewed:
- On the website https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/neighbourhood-planning/
- At Hereford Centre, Blueschool House, Blueschool Street, Hereford
- All Customer Service Centres and libraries within the county (electronic only)
If you wish to make representations or comment you can do so by:-
Website: using the online comment at: https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/neighbourhood -planning/
Post: Neighbourhood Planning Team, Planning Services, PO Box 230, Hereford. HR1 2ZB
If you need GRIT for the road see the link for Locations of grit bins
BGPC usually meets on the third Tuesday of the month, but it doesn’t meet every month. You are more than welcome to attend meetings. Details will be published in Meetings & Agendas.
What is a Parish Council?
Generally the role of a parish council is to improve the quality of community life for their parish and its inhabitants.
- Give views, on behalf of their community, on planning applications and other proposals that affect the parish.
- Undertake projects and schemes that benefit local residents.
- Work in partnership with other bodies to achieve benefits for the parish.
- Alert relevant authorities to problems that arise or work that needs to be undertaken.
- Help the other tiers of local government keep in touch with their local communities.
Source: Herefordshire Association of Local Councils (HALC)
Powers & Responsibilites from the Herefordshire Council website